59 Cool Industrial Kitchen Designs That Inspire
The cool thing that you can leave such things as brick walls, concrete floors, weathered wood, ventilation pipes, and aging metal exposed. If you don’t have these things in your interior it might be a complicated task to fake them right. Although there are plenty of tutorials nowadays showing how you can do that.
Here are some more things I’d recommend you to consider for your industrial kitchen:
- Retro-looking appliances. SMEG’s fridges is a great example of such appliances.
- Industrial light fixtures. There are plenty of good options you can buy nowadays. Even at IKEA you can find several good pieces.
- Industrial kitchen island. There are plety of ways to design such island. You can even upgrade the one you have already. The most popular way is to cover its sides with rustic wood planks. Although you won’t be disappointed if you go with the concrete one.
- Industrial kitchen faucet. There aren’t many models you can buy nowadays. Although Kohler has some beautiful modern faucets that can fit your kitchen well. They are also quite flexible and practical.
- Use bare metal pipes. There are plenty of things you can do with them. You can use they as support for shelves, as railings, as part of light fixtures and so on. A lot of decor and storage problems could be solved with them.
- Use commercial range appliances. Large cooking hoods and stoves fit really well into industrial kitchens.
Other industrial kitchen furniture
Besides an island you should definitely consider a rustic table and several vintage chairs. They could also become a great focal point. Different stationary and mobile carts also work well and could serve several purposes at once. As for the cabinets, with the right surroundings you can go with very modern, sleek, glossy cabinets and your kitchen would look great. Although stainless steel cabinets is also an option to consider.
Btw, don’t forget to add a bunch of rustic floating shelves. They add a cozy touch to any kitchen.